Friday, August 19, 2011

Time flies...

Time flies... the last time i updated my blog was in June 2010 and that was even before Xavier was born. Today as I am writing this post, Xavier is already close to 13 months old (1 more day to full 13 months). Time really flies and everything seems like just yesterday. Dear Dear and myself are already into our third year of marriage and I must admit it's one thing to be a good husband, but a totally different ball game to be a good husband AND a good father. In the past, when it was just dear and myself, going out on a date was often taken for granted. We would go to wherever we like and whenever we like. However, that's not true anymore, at least for the next 3-4 years. Every date must now be planned in advance and Xavier has in fact becomes the deciding factor as to whether our dates are possible. Don't be mistaken because I am not complaining. In fact there's so much joy with Xavier around. It's just that I miss those time when it's just me and Steph.

Currently, I am a trainee teacher doing my practicum at Damai Secondary School. Yes, I am with MOE and I will be graduating from NIE by the end of this year. Speaking of that, time to go back to my work so that I can complete as much work as possible and free up the weekend to keep my dear and Xavier boy boy company.


No comments: